The AOC believes it is necessary to engage, educate, and coordinate with leaders throughout government, industry and academia in support of policies, programs, and ideas that advance EW and related EMS capabilities, and
strengthen our international industrial base.
Over the years, AOC has been active engaging Congress, the Defense Department, and relevant federal agencies on issues affecting our community. We have built strong relationships with leaders throughout government,
advanced EW-related programs and budgets, and influenced legislation and policy development in support of our growing mission.
For more information, please contact Ken Miller, Director or Advocacy and Outreach.
An innovative approach to advocacy to better serve AOC’s expanding mission and community. IPPs provide a forum to advance current and explore future ideas, technology trends, and policy and market opportunities.
Deliverables include annual reports, market forecasting, budget analysis, and technical papers. IPPs feature the following benefits:
- Connect with government and military officials-Share ideas, provide solutions and support
- Exclusive opportunities including roundtables, panel discussions, meetings, and industry showcases
- Help direct IPP activities and focus
- Advance ideas, trends, and policy opportunities
Click on the IPP icons below to learn more about each IPP.
AOC Advocacy strives to release monthly newsletters and briefs relevant to the Electromagnetic Warfare community. You can check out some of the past Newsletters and Articles below:
- September 4, 2020 - DoD Directive 3610.01: Electromagnetic Spectrum Enterprise Policy
- Updated August 25, 2020 - CRS: Joint All Domain Command and Control (JADC2)
- Updated June 29, 2020 - CRS: Department of Defense Counter-Unmanned Aircraft Systems
- Updated June 5, 2020 - CRS: National Security Implications of Fifth Generation (5G) Mobile Technologies
- June, 2020 - USSF: Space Capstone Publication, Spacepower (SCP)
- May 22, 2020 - CJCS: Joint Publication 3-85: Joint Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations (JEMSO)
- April 16, 2020 - CRS: U.S. Military Electronic Warfare Program Funding: Background and Issues for Congress
- November 21, 2019 - CRS: Artificial Intelligence and National Security
- June 6, 2019 - CRS: U.S. Military Electronic Warfare Program Funding: Background and Issues for Congress
- Updated May 24, 2019 - CRS: Defense Primer: Military Use of the Electromagnetic Spectrum
- Updated May 24, 2019 - CRS: Defense Primer: Electronic Warfare
- May 14, 2019 - CRS: U.S. Airborne Electronic Attack Programs: Background and Issues for Congress
- April 15, 2019 - CRS: U.S. Military Electronic Warfare Research and Development: Recent Funding Developments