All attendees must be U.S Government employees or U.S. Government Contractors.
Conference attendees must follow the Missile Defense Agency/Dahlgren Incoming Visit Authorization Request (VAR) Process as required by the NSWC Dahlgren and the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) security team to verify your eligibility to attend the classified sessions. All visit requests and must be completed NLT 30 August 2019
Missile Defense Agency/Dahlgren Incoming Visit Authorization Request (VAR) Process:
Incoming VARs are processed through the MDA Incoming Visitor Control Center and are accepted via three (3) methods: JPAS, Faxed, or E-mailed; JPAS is the preferred method.
Primary method: Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS)
- Facility SMO (JPAS) Code: DDAAUD
- Government Point of Contact for Approval: Vickie L. Noble (540) 663-1953
Email and Fax: All VARs/VALs must include at least the following information:
- Name and address of the organization transmitting the VAR
- Name of the organization to which the individual(s) on the VAR is visiting
- First Name, Last Name, SSN, Date-of Birth, Place-of-Birth, and Citizenship of each individual listed on the VAR (name as shown on CAC or military ID)
- Clearance Level (collateral clearance) of each individual listed on the VAR
- Organization granting the clearance and the most recent background/suitability investigation for the clearance was satisfactorily completed
- Dates of visit
- Contract Number
- MDA Government Point-of-Contact for the visit
- Unclassified statement as to the purpose of the visit
- Name and signature of security officer or individual certifying clearances of individuals cited in the VAR
Please Note: Any VAR missing or containing incorrect information will not be processed until submitted correctly.
VAR Office Point of Contact:
FAX: (571) 231-8099