"The Association of Old Crows (AOC) is a not-for-profit international professional association with over 13,000 members and 200+ organizations engaged in the science and practice of Electronic Warfare (EW), Information Operations (IO), and related disciplines."
AOC has members in 47 countries with 65 chapters in 20 countries. AOC’s membership includes executives, scientists, engineers, managers, operators, educators, and military personnel. Founded in 1964, the AOC owns a headquarters building in Alexandria, Virginia, just outside Washington, DC.
The name “Old Crows” emerged from the first large-scale use of Electronic Warfare during the WWII Battle of Britain and the US and allied bombing raids over Europe. The Allied Radar Countermeasure operators used the code name “Ravens” and employed receivers and transmitters to monitor and jam threat frequencies. Military jargon later changed "Ravens" to "Crows".
Annual dues for your AOC membership include your subscription to the monthly Journal of Electronic Defense. A portion of your annual dues may be provided to your local chapter for its activities. The Association provides its members:
- National Representation
- Professional Education, etc.
- Local, National and International Symposia
- Monthly, Journal of Electronic Defense
- Local Chapters and Regions
- Support to AOC Educational Foundation
- Special Awards for Achievement
- A Key Part of the Congressional DoD Industrial Team
- Job Opportunities List in the EW and Related Areas
Individual Member Type & Price
1-year Membership - $45
3-year Membership - $115
Lifetime Membership - $500
Student Membership - $15
Retired Membership (65 and Older - No longer working) - $15
25 and Under membership- Free for 3 years
- On-line Membership Registration
- Interactive Individual Membership Application Form
- Interactive Free 25 and under Membership Application Form
Interactive PDF forms allow you to type your information into the fields. Once you have finished adding your information please save
Please contact Blain Bekele ( email@example.com ) with any questions concerning membership in the AOC.