2013 AOC Crane Roost Scholarship Opportunity
The Association of Old Crows (AOC) advocates the need for a strong defense capability emphasizing Electronic Warfare (EW) and information operations to government, industry, academia, and the public. In addition, the AOC provides a forum for sharing ideas and experiences through communication, education and leadership. One way in which the AOC advocates a strong EW defense capability is by providing education assistance to under graduate and graduate college students who wish to work in or are currently working in the Electronic Warfare field.
The 2013 Association of Old Crows (AOC) Crane Roost Scholarship committee has scholarships available for the 2013-2014 academic year. The scholarships are $2,500 each, and will be awarded to students seeking careers in the Electronic Warfare field through studies in science, engineering, and business.
All applications must be received by August 7, 2013. All application packages must include:
- College transcript
- Completed application form
- 200 word essay on why the applicant wishes to work in the Electronic Warfare field.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Qualified applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be an Indiana resident attending an Indiana University
- Must be a US citizen (proof of citizenship will be required prior to award).
- Must be accepted and enrolled prior to submission of application
- Must be majoring in a science, engineering, or business field which includes but is not limited to engineering, physics, chemistry, mathematics, operations research, computer science, operations management, or management information systems.
Prior year winners and NSWC Crane Pathways Internship Program participants (previously known as the Student Career Experience Program (SCEP) are encouraged to apply.
Submit application packages to:
AOC Crane Roost
C/O Kathy Julian
300 Highway 361
Crane, Indiana 47522-5001